Breitling has been one of the world’s most successful and recognised watchmakers. The brand has been a golden standard in the luxury watch industry, initially established in 1884 for meeting the needs of aviation professionals.
Since then, Breitling watches have been known for their top-notch performance and precision.
And the classic Navitimer is ideally the most iconic and well-recognised chronograph of the brand’s lineup.
Watch aficionados can hardly ignore the unique charm and personality of the Navitimer.
Interestingly, if watch lovers are asked to make a list of some iconic luxury watches, the Breitling Navitimer will ideally rank fourth or fifth following up the models like the revolutionary Rolex Daytona, the iconic Submariner and the Omega Speedmaster.
Thus, let’s today explore some of the famous and well-known Breitling Navitimer references that cherished and coveted by collectors for timeless aesthetic and persona.
Breitling Navitimer 01
The Breitling Navitomer 01 comes in contemporary case diameter, yet staying true to its original.
This pilot’s watch features an oversized 43mm case diameter with 14.6mm thickness.
- However, the dial typically flaunts index hour markers, polished hands, printed seconds and fractions of seconds track.
- There is also a big central red seconds-hand that tracks time up to 1/4th per second.
- Moreover, the Breitling Navitimer 01 houses the brand’s patented Calibre B01.
It is a column-wheel self-winding chronograph that is fitted with 47 jewels and offers 70hours of power reserve.
Breitling Navitimer World
The Breitling Navitimer World features a 46mm stainless steel case with 15.5mm thickness.
- The brand offers the model in different dial variations like silver-toned index markers on a black dial or a blue dial.
- However, the watch comes with a large red arrow-head hand that indicates a Second Time Zone.
The Navitimer World watch sports a Slide-Rule bidirectional turning bezel.
It helps in calculating several things like nautical kilometres or miles, climbing times or fuel consumption.
Breitling Navitimer 1461
Next on this list, we have the Breitling Navitimer 1461 that features a 46mm steel case size.
Interestingly, the watch flaunts an exclusive blue “Aurora” dial, as well as sub-dials.
- However, the dial comes with applied steel luminous index hour markers, polished luminous-filled steel hand, and seconds & a fraction of seconds track.
- The Navitimer 1461 also comes with a large arrow-head red hand and the Slide-Rule bezel complication.
- Moreover, the watch is equipped with 38 jewels and has nearly 42hours of power reserve.
Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute
And on number four, we have the exclusive Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, designed especially for space travel.
Breitling fitted the model with a 43mm stainless steel case in satin/matte finish and has 13.85mm thickness.
However, the manufacturer treated the steel case with a durable carbon-based black finish.
The matte black dial displays the time in a 24-hour format, designed exclusively for space voyages.
- The fact is that the 24-hour mode helps the astronauts from any confusion between AM and PM.
- Moreover, the Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute features the bi-directional Slide-Rule turning bezel.
The watch consists of 39 jewels and offers power reserve up to over 70 hours.
Are you looking to pawn your luxury watch in London?
For those who are looking to pawn luxury watches and raise instant cash, get in touch with the trustworthy pawnbrokers in London at The Luxury Hut.
We at The Luxury Hut offer a secure and straightforward way to pawn luxury watches online or via appointment.
As the trusted pawnbrokers in London, we aim to lend the highest amount of cash loan against any luxury watches pawned with us.
With expert evaluators always on hand, we determine an accurate price of a luxury watch, considering all essential aspects and current market price.
Are you wondering can you pawn a Rolex watch? Then, the answer is yes.
Our process of pawnbroking is simple and convenient. It may take as little as some hours to complete.
- Fill up our online form
- Receive a free competitive quote
- Send your watch or bring in at our office in Hatton Garden, London (by appointment)
- Get your final cash offer
- Accept it & get paid within minutes.
Call us on 0791 747 2203 for an instant appraisal over phone or to book an appointment.