Stainless steel Rolex watches are trendy and considered as excellent investments. Rolex has unleashed a wide range of platinum and gold models since its inception. However, the stainless steel editions are the most treasured and coveted.
Stainless steel Rolex watches are indeed typically more affordable than their other precious metal counterparts. But another fact is that they are also usually more robust, sporty and underrated. Consequently, many stainless steel versions have a longer waiting list than gold editions.
Let’s take a quick at some of the best stainless steel Rolex timepieces that rank the collectors’ coveted lists in 2021.
Regardless, it’s no secret Rolex watches retain their value exceptionally well with time. Thus, if you own any Rolex watches and want to raise some extra cash, you can choose to get a loan against your Rolex watch with confidence.
Rolex Daytona 116500LN
Rolex introduced the Daytona Reference 116500LN at Baselworld 2016, and this stainless steel model became an instant hit. Countless watch enthusiasts across the world are perhaps still battling to get one.
- This Rolex Daytona comes with a 40mm stainless steel case, a black ceramic bezel and the omnipresent steel Oyster bracelet.
- However, you can choose between a black or white dial with the signature trio of registers.
Well, the waiting list for the stainless steel Daytona Reference 116500LN is yet several years-long even after years. And the watch is likely to remain one of the best stainless steel models for many more years beyond.
Rolex Submariner 114060
Rolex currently discontinued the Submariner Reference 114060 in 2020. However, it was the last no-date Submariner model with a 40mm case. Interestingly, the Reference 114060 was also the first Submariner No-date to boasts a Cerachrom ceramic bezel.
- As a diver’s timepiece, it also features the sporty Oyster bracelet with the Glidelock extension system and is water-resistant up to a depth of 300m.
- The Submariner Reference 114060 is entirely uninterrupted and smooth without the date window and sapphire crystal protecting the dial.
When it comes to popular tool watches, this 40mm Rolex Submariner is one of the best stainless steel models to own.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39 Reference 114300
The Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39 Reference 114300 made its debut in 2015, and Rolex discontinued it in 2020. As the name implies, the watch sports two of the most significant features – one is a waterproof Oyster case and another, a self-winding perpetual movement.
- Rolex designed the Oyster Perpetual 39 as entirely a modern version of the classic Rolex timepiece.
- Many watch enthusiasts were sad to see this watch discontinued in 2020 because of its versatile case size.
- However, the Reference 114300 flaunts a clean three-hander dial.
The Oyster Perpetual 39 is a favourite stainless steel Rolex watches for its versatile case diameter and classic styling.
Want to pawn your Rolex watch? Fill up our online form with all your watch details and get a free competitive quote for a loan against Rolex shortly. Or call on 0207 242 9160. The Luxury Hut lends against all Rolex watches, vintage or contemporary.